Design Project Life Cycle
Each design project is carefully managed using our tried, tested and proven processes. By working with the largest retail brands including M&S, Euro Car Parts and the Works to smaller multichannel eCommerce sellers we can offer a variety of service options for all requirements.
- Requirements Gathering – by working with one of our qualified eCommerce Consultants we will assess your specific requirements for the project, discuss eCommerce platform options and agree any bespoke features required for development.
- Creative Brief – once features and a development platform have been agreed, we will prepare a detailed questionnaire for clients to complete. It allows us to accurately understand branding requirements, tastes and preferences ensuring we provide mock designs that are relevant and desirable.
- Mock Designs or Wireframes – depending upon the nature of your project our design team will then provide a series of mock designs based on the requirements outlined in a completed creative brief. Home Page. This typically takes 1 week from receipt of a completed document. For larger projects we use Iplotz software to build a series of Wireframes to first agree layouts and user journeys through the new Website.
- Development Phase – with all mock designs, concepts and layouts agreed our development team will begin work on the website. We will specify a lead time and provide weekly updates on progress.
- Testing & Sign-off – we will provide you with access to the new website in a preview mode for review. Alongside your post-review comments our Quality Control team will complete a full audit and feed back to the development team. Once this process is complete we will sign off the design project as complete.