Online Marketing and SEO
Over 80% of all eCommerce purchases originate from a search engine, with Google handling several hundered million searches per day. In over 90% of all searches customers don’t get past that elusive first page. Working with marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon have short term benefits – it is however also important for eCommerce businesses to grow their own high quality traffic stream.
Search Engine Optimisation is therefore a must for all online businesses. Recruiting skilled professionals in-house to complete these activities, monitor and report on metrics is not only costly but difficult to manage. By working with an integrated agency, the best results will be achieved.
Our intensive process to ensure success includes
- Choosing the best keywords to target through pre-analysis and careful business research.
- Tailoring and maintaining your eCommerce Website according to the chosen keywords.
- Building links to relevant, appropriate content on your Website across multiple channels.
- All our processes are carefully worked around Google’s complex algorithms and rules. We keep abreast with all updates.
Why choose us:
- A proven track record for driving results
- Google Certified with significant technical expertise
- Excellent communication with daily activity reports
- An online retailer mentality and approach
eCommerce SEO Specialists:
Rather than trying to target a limited number of keywords and services, effective SEO for e-commerce should target thousands of individual keywords which represent your products, categories and sub-categories as well as your headline terms.
These phrases are used to create a keyword pyramid for your site, in which the large numbers of product keywords at the bottom of the pyramid are much more important in generating sales than the small number of headline keywords targeted on your home page. This is the SEO pattern commonly used by all major online retailers.
This philosophy is central to the way 247 Commerce approach the optimisation of e-commerce websites. We believe good SEO practice involves being commercially aware and not just technically excellent.