View Deliver > FBA Orders.
This screen will provide a list of all FBA orders processed by Amazon.
It is possible to search within your FBA orders to the top right by Order Number, SKU or Product Title Keyword
There is a dropdown menu to the top centre of the screen which allows you to toggle between the different Amazon accounts integrated with 247 CloudHub. It defaults to showing FBA orders from all Amazon accounts integrated.
Please note that no shipping or billing information is provided by Amazon for FBA orders and the details on screen are all that are available for provision at this stage.
The columns in the table are as follows:
- Source – the name of the specific Amazon account the FBA order originates from.
- Order Date – the data and time the order was placed.
- Order ID – the order number as per Amazon’s reference.
- SKU – the stock keeping unit reference of the product ordered.
- Product Title – the title of the product as it appears on the Amazon marketplace.
- Quantity Ordered – the quantity ordered of the specific SKU via FBA.