Specialist Magento Agency.
Experts in ecommerce.
We're a leading Magento agency creating state-of-the-art online shopping experiences which deliver results. We help retailers respond quickly to changes in consumer buying habits, and turn passing visitors into loyal customers that keep coming back for more.
We provide retailers with all the flexibility and technical know-how they need to deliver unique and engaging online shopping experiences on Magento 2 platforms - and enable them to adapt their customer experience and supporting systems to the demands of modern shoppers.
Our core Magento development services include:
- Magento 2 Design And Customisation
- Magento 2 Integration With Back-Office Systems
- Migration To Magento 2
- Code Audits & Recovery
- Cloud-Hosting Services
- Platform Security, Maintenance And Support
If your ecommerce business could benefit through working with a specialist Magento agency in London, get in touch.
Magento eCommerce Platforms
Trusted by over 300,000 merchants worldwide
We're Magento Business Solution Partners
Bespoke Developments Built To Your Needs
A successful webstore starts with a rock-solid foundation. By clearly understanding your goals and drawing on our expertise and experience, we can achieve your goals together.
Your Partner in Ecommerce
We don't just create beautiful solutions - we understand your goals and help you to deliver your objectives on time and within budget. We only work on the Magento 2 suite of products, and our Magento solution architects and developers now have over 40 Magento certifications between them.
We're passionate about ecommerce and are proud to put our best foot forward with the brands we collaborate with. We distinguish ourselves by our ability to deliver complex integrations, enabling brands to impress with a beautifully designed store and an irresistible user experience which turns passing traffic into loyal customers.
Trusted by World-Renowned Brands and Retailers
We've been trusted to build high performing ecommerce platforms for global brands and ambitious merchants including The V&A Museum, The National Theatre, Marks & Spencers, and The British Museum. Discover more about our work by visiting our Case Studies
If you'd like to talk to an expert about your ecommerce challenges, follow the link to Get in Touch with an M2 Specialist.
Magento by the Numbers
in digital commerce through Magento platforms in 2017
merchants and developers have already chosen Magento to power their ecommerce
faster sales growth for Magento merchants compared to other platforms
(source: 2017 IR Top 1000)
Why choose Magento?
Magento unlocks a world of possibilities for merchants looking to grow their online businesses. Powerful, agile and easily scaleable, the platform empowers merchants to create irristible shopping experiences that attract new customers and inspire deep loyalty.
The real power of Magento lies its incredible flexibility. It really is capable of doing just about anything you can think of – and experts like 247 Commerce can leverage its features to produce a solution that uniquely meets the needs of your customers and business.
Magento's full feature set is expansive, but it's ideal for merchants who need:
- A Flexible, All-In-One Cloud-Based Solution
- Enhanced Security Features
- Integrated Capabilities To Accelerate Sales
- Ability To Add Capabilities Easily To Your Store
- To Manage The Creation Of Rich Content Across Many Types Of Products
- A Broader Geographic Reach
- Intelligent Fulfilment Automation Rules
- Streamlined Multichannel Operations
Click on this link to download a full Magento 2 Open Source Feature List
Moving to Magento 2
Whether your online store is built on Magento 1, Shopify, Bigcommerce or any another ecommerce platform, switching to Magento 2 for greater integration, automation and customisation is smart business.
The main thing you need to know about migrating to Magento 2 is that you can import data to Magento 2 with ease if you plan carefully and use the right tools. The technical solutions team at 247 can guide and support your team throughout the planning and migration processes, ensuring they run smoothly. Our migration projects typically involve:
- Helping Define Your Requirements
- Designing And Development Of New User Interfaces
- Transferring Your Product Catalogue
- Migrating Customer And Order Data
- Rebuilding Core Features
- Updating Extensions
- Protecting And Enhancing SEO
- Testing, Deploying And Monitoring
Our team can help you migrate from your existing platform to Magento 2 in a hassle-free and seamless manner. Click on the link to find out more about our Magento 2 Migration Services
See What’s Inside Magento 2
The Cloud Platform Built for Whatever’s Next
Magento's best-in-breed cloud commerce solutions give businesses unmatched agility and scalability. Trust the global leader in commerce solutions and experience limitless
ecommerce with no compromises.
Specialist Magento Agency Support Services
247 Commerce provide Magento support services for the software and stores we develop. We offer 'Pay-As-You-Go' Support Hours at an hourly rate of £120, and Monthly Support Plans tailored to bespoke requirements which feature 24/7 monitoring, priority response, a dedicated project manager and out of office support.
Client's can use their Monthly Support Plan fees to add additional store features, make user experience enhancements, or simply undertake routine maintenance tasks like Magento updates and security patches. And, to help client's save for future support, we allow unused monthly service hours to be rolled over for 12 consecutive months.
You'll find our technical support team are there to help you resolve issues quickly and efficiently, and offer technical advice whenever you need us. You choose how you need to get in touch with our technical support team; by phone, email or online chat for when that suits.
Whichever way you want to get in touch, you'll find our team are personal, professional and always on point.
How much does a Magento 2 Open Source implementation cost?
We completely understand the need to know the likely costs of implementing a cloud-based system like Magento 2 Open Source before setting up a demo. While every client has a completely different set of requirements, we offer the following as a very broad guide.
Magento development projects usually have three main components:
- 1)Set up fees which start at around £20,000 for a limited set of integration and customisation requirements. This covers setting up your new system (incl. hosting), training and walking you through your initial use. Additional fees depend on the number and type of additional integrations and customisations required to connect your back-office systems.
- 2)Fixed ongoing monthly fee start from approximately £1,000 per month This covers your ongoing hosting, support and training requirements, and fees are fixed at an pre-agreed level depending on your needs.
- 3)Bespoke additional integrations and customisations - costs are available on request
The World's Most Powerful Platform
Magento 2 gives your business the flexibility other platforms can't. With Magento 2, you can
- Create Unique Customer Experiences
- Offer Seamless Shopping Everywhere
- Build Intelligent & Efficient Operations
- Meet & Exceed High Expectations
You'll also benefit from:
- A Dedicated 247 Account Manager
- A Fully-Managed On-Boarding Process
- Easily Accessible Support (Phone/Chat/Email)
- Between 2-4 Hours Training And Development Per Month, As Required