About 247 Commerce
At 247 Commerce we build eCommerce websites with Magento and integrate them with ERP, Finance and CRM systems. Now entering our 8th year in business, we have built our reputation on the quality and consistency of our work. Our portfolio includes well-known names such as the British Museum, V&A, Oxford University, Chartered Insurance Institute and many more. Over the years we have also helped Brands and SMEs optimise their multi-channel marketplace sales on Amazon, eBay and 12 other marketplaces via our proprietary 247 CloudHub application. Having already built up a diverse and globally recognised client-list, in 2019 we plan to increase our reach even further as we expand into new markets and sectors.
To help with our ever growing Magento and multichannel eCommerce projects, we are looking for a Customer Support Executive to join our exciting and dynamic team.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team responding to 50-100 inbound support requests a week for e-commerce software support. We’re on the lookout for a passionate customer service professional to provide 1st line software support – your main role will be to investigate and provide resolution to client’s queries through to completion. The role will suit an IT Graduate with a qualification in computer sciences, programming or similar.
About You …
- Have empathetic listening skills, enjoy problem-solving and a naturally positive, can-do attitude
- Have a personable manner with a clear, friendly and confident tone of voice
- Be confident and logical with your approach to IT issues and a fast learner
- Be organised, with excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
You’re Ideal If You’ve Done Any of the Following …
- You’ve previously worked on a software support helpdesk
- You’ve got previous experience working in the e-commerce industry, using Shopify, Magento or BigCommerce
- You’ve worked with marketplaces like Amazon and eBay a lot!
As a Customer Support Executive, You’ll Be …
An enthusiastic, upbeat individual who is quick to learn, has a genuine interest in online business and the skills and experience to help our clients grow their businesses. You’ll also need to be able to keep up with our dynamic Technical Director, helping prioritise the department’s key issues while resolving client’s queries quickly and efficiently.
Your Role Will Include …
- Getting immersed in our business; understanding our range of services, our client base and common solutions to client issues
- Dealing with client support tickets on our Customer Helpdesk and assisting with the general workload of the department
- Responding personally to between 50-100 support tickets a week, helping customers resolve technical queries
- Logging calls onto our internal system, testing new software functionality and assisting with remote training for new users of 247 CloudHub software (Our proprietary multi-channel e-commerce software)
- Ensuring all support documentation is up-to-date and socialising solutions through our knowledge base
- Working with remote technical teams in Silicon Valley and Bangalore Dealing with any other tasks as set by the Customer Support Manager
What you’ll need to succeed …
Our ideal candidate would be a technically-savvy problem-solver who enjoys using their knowledge and skills to address client’s enquiries. Commitment and enthusiasm for our services are essential – we expect all employees to contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be part of our success.
Our Ideal Candidate Will …
- Possess a pro-active and positive approach to problem-solving
- Have a passion for technology, particularly e-commerce
- Possess strong communications skills (both written and oral) and be comfortable using modern technology
- Have the confidence to deal with senior level clients and members of their team
- Be able to think creatively and contribute ideas to resolving client’s queries
- Be comfortable using their initiative while knowing when to escalate critical issues to their manager
- Be well organised to ensure that no client queries are lost or ignored
- Be capable of working effectively with our team of customer support agents
- Be reliable and punctual