About 247 Commerce
At 247 Commerce we build ecommerce websites with Magento and integrate them with ERP, Finance and CRM systems. Now entering our 8th year in business, we have built our reputation on the quality and consistency of our work. Our portfolio includes well-known names such as the British Museum, V&A, Oxford University, Chartered Insurance Institute and many more. Over the years we have also helped Brands and SMEs optimise their multi-channel marketplace sales on Amazon, eBay and 12 other marketplaces via our proprietary 247 CloudHub application. Having already built up a diverse and globally recognised client-list, in 2019 we plan to increase our reach even further as we expand into new markets and sectors.
To help with our ever growing Magento projects, deployed across AWS datacentres and services, we are looking for a partner manager to join our exciting and dynamic team.
As a partner manager you will focus on building relationships with a significant number of partners; from payment gateways to AI specialists to shopping carts and hardware vendors. By building deeper relationships with our partners, our aim is to help secure the latest technologies within our industry. At present, we are integrated with 12 online marketplaces. We are committed to growing our presence in these marketplaces, as well as fostering relationships with new ones.
Our Current Partners
Marketplaces Amazon, eBay, Trade Me, AbeBooks, Buy Now.
Payment Gateways: Worldpay, Paypal, Adyen, Payment Sense, Sagepay.
CRM/ERP: Microsoft Dynamics Nav, SAP.
Shopping Carts: Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, several POS providers.
Couriers and Logistics: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, DPD, Interlink.
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in sales or partner management.
- Good knowledge of the ecommerce value chain and its main players.
- Proven track record in account management or business development.
- 5+ years in a similar role.
- Identify and negotiate the acquisition of new partners.
- Meet regularly with partners, presenting concise and accurate feedback to the director.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Please note, however, even if you do not have the above experience, we are willing to consider applicants who can demonstrate they are genuinely passionate about ecommerce and have knowledge within AWS to an equivalent professional standard.