About 247 Commerce
Here at 247Commerce we’re a commerce savvy, a tech-driven heavy team passionate about what we do in the SaaS and eCommerce space. Want to work on leading technologies and platforms across e-commerce with us? Since 2008 have had a huge variety of incredible clients across numerous industries from big brands to small ones helping them grow. Offices in the UK and India and we are rapidly continuing to grow. 2020 so far has seen us grow the client line-up base which will act as the catalyst for accelerated growth and now we are looking to grow further to deliver our ambitious plans. It’s time to utilise the strength of the company and our incredible network of partners to establish the business as a successful and growing member of the 247 Commerce Family.
- Delivering a high level of customer service.
- Assisting customers with their questions and queries via phone and email.
- Training customers on our multichannel ecommerce platform.
- Documenting ensuring that it is up-to date and maintaining support portal.
- Feedback to the development team and testing new features.
- You’ve previously worked on a software support helpdesk
- You’ve got previous experience working in the e-commerce industry, using Shopify, Magento or BigCommerce
- You’ve worked with marketplaces like Amazon and eBay a lot!
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proven experience in a B2B Ecommerce Customer Service area.
The Perks…• 22 days holiday per year (+ bank holidays).
• The opportunity to develop a career driven by YOU.
• Great company culture and relaxed office environment is easily accessible near the beautiful Kew Gardens.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.