About 247 Commerce
Here at 247Commerce we’re a commerce savvy, a tech-driven heavy team passionate about what we do in the SaaS and eCommerce space. Want to work on leading technologies and platforms across e-commerce with us? Since 2008 have had a huge variety of incredible clients across numerous industries from big brands to small ones helping them grow. Offices in the UK and India and we are rapidly continuing to grow. 2020 so far has seen us grow the client line-up base which will act as the catalyst for accelerated growth and now we are looking to grow further to deliver our ambitious plans. It’s time to utilise the strength of the company and our incredible network of partners to establish the business as a successful and growing member of the 247 Commerce Family.
The successful Learning and Development Manager will:
- The Learning and Development Manager will help build, coordinate and deliver a full curriculum of programs, including function specific.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about the growth and success of every role within this organization.
- Collaborate with business category and leadership teams to establish and communicate program management.
- Build, mentor and coach a team of graduates and professionals throughout career at 247 Commerce.
- Align and develop resources to deliver results and help new starters hit the ground running.
- Develop and experiment with new learning solutions and create intellectual property that advances the impact for learners; develop programmatic solutions with multiple connection points across offerings.
- Partner and support HR with org-wide needs in coaching and developing leaders
- Ensure consistent and innovative approaches for delivering onboarding programmes for new starters.
Experience is also required
- 2+ years of leadership experience managing training teams and employee experience programs.
- Ability to deliver a blended learning environment including: eLearning, virtual training and distance learning methods, classroom/ training, and on-the-job training/mentoring.
- Strong background in the design and development of functional/technical training programs and curriculum materials for dispersed audiences;
- Demonstrated expertise in program and project management around multiple, concurrent projects; includes process improvement efforts and strong change management capability
- Able to personally facilitate learning programs and create content as needed Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent skills in organization, communication (written and verbal), presentation, analysis and problem solving, coaching and team development, judgment, project management, prioritization and flexibility; can successfully deal with a fast-paced environment with competing priorities across multiple departments.
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal communication and leadership skills
The Perks…• 22 days holiday per year (+ bank holidays).
• The opportunity to develop a career driven by YOU.
• Great company culture and relaxed office environment is easily accessible near the beautiful Kew Gardens.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.