At 247 Commerce we build ecommerce websites with Magento and integrate them with ERP, Finance and CRM systems. Now entering our 8th year in business, we have built our reputation on the quality and consistency of our work. Our portfolio includes well-known names such as the British Museum, V&A, Oxford University and a lot of online retailers on Amazon and eBay. Over the years we have also helped Brands and SMEs optimise their multi-channel marketplace sales on Amazon, eBay and 12 other marketplaces via our proprietary 247 CloudHub application. Having already built up a diverse and globally recognised client-list, in 2019 we plan to increase our reach even further as we expand into new markets and sectors.
As we expand our operations and acquire new clients, we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team. Supporting existing team members and taking charge of your own projects, we are seeking a senior candidate who is experienced and confident in all aspects of .Net development.
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for managing the C# applications and adding new ones. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop these layers and migrate our applications to AWS Lambda, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Strong knowledge of .NET, Web technologies and AWS.
- Proficient in C# and AWS services.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of ecommerce marketplace APIs like that of Amazon / eBay / Magento/ NAV
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g.Git, SVN)
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions such as key-value stores and blob stores.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
Please note, however, even if you do not have the above experience, we are willing to consider applicants who have demonstrable understanding of .Net applications and workflows.