Go to Deliver > Pending Orders
The following screen shows all pending orders that aren’t yet confirmed as complete and ready to ship. It may be due to payment failure or validation issues between the customer’s transaction with Amazon when purchasing a product within your seller account:
Click here to open Pending Orders page
247 CloudHub’s Optimise module automatically reads these pending orders and the relevant quantities, reducing stock temporarily to ensure you are able to fulfil the order if and when it is confirmed and possible to ship. Should the order clear and not be successful the stock will automatically be re-added to your master quantity (stock holding).
It is possible to search within your Pending orders to the top right by Order Number, SKU or Product Title Keyword
There is a dropdown menu to the top centre of the screen which allows you to toggle between the different Amazon accounts integrated with 247 CloudHub. It defaults to showing Pending orders from all Amazon accounts integrated.
Please note that no shipping or billing information is provided by Amazon for Pending orders and the details on screen are all that are available for provision at this stage.
The columns shown on the pending orders screen include:
- Source – the name of the specific Amazon account the FBA order originates from.
- Order Date – the data and time the order was placed.
- Order ID – the order number as per Amazon’s reference.
- SKU – the stock keeping unit reference of the product ordered.
- Product Title – the title of the product as it appears on the Amazon marketplace.
- Quantity Ordered – the quantity ordered of the specific SKU via FBA.
- Master Quantity – the total stock held and declared as available in your inventory.