HR Manager in
About 247 Commerce
At 247 Commerce we build eCommerce websites with Magento and integrate them with ERP, Finance and CRM systems. Now entering our 8th year in business, we have built our reputation on the quality and consistency of our work. Our portfolio includes well-known names such as the British Museum, V&A, Oxford University, Chartered Insurance Institute and many more. Over the years we have also helped Brands and SMEs optimise their multi-channel marketplace sales on Amazon, eBay and 12 other marketplaces via our proprietary 247 CloudHub application. Having already built up a diverse and globally recognised client-list, in 2019 we plan to increase our reach even further as we expand into new markets and sectors.
To help us with our sustained period of growth, we are looking for a HR Manager to join our dynamic and friendly office. Supporting all members of the 247 Commerce team, we are seeking a candidate who is experienced and confident in all aspects of human resources.
Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to implemented strategies along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels.
- Extensive knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Intellectual curiosity, great follow up, and great attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives aligned with the trajectory of the business.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of human capital.
- Record overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation..
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Please note, however, even if you do not have the above experience, we are willing to consider applicants who can demonstrate they have acquired the necessary skills for this job in another role - e.g., hotel management, running a self-started business.