247 Commerce serves an extensive variety of online retailers through many innovative products and integration services. The ideal candidate must have worked either in the e-commerce or SaaS for e-commerce field. That said, we don’t care about any of it as long as you have a keen interest in the work we do for omnichannel retailers– and are ready to take on challenging projects.
Every day we work with new retailers and take on new projects. We have a wide range of offering and a truly global vision for the future. We are looking for passionate individuals who are committed and open-minded, willing to learn, take ownership and deliver results to join our team on this exciting journey.
- Develop all online marketing activities, using digital marketing tools, to drive new, targeted and innovative campaigns in social media, PR, advertising, communications, customer journey, content marketing and marketing automation and how they can be used to support and develop the brand.
- Updating website content to maximise SEO impact on page, off page, through blogs, technical SEO, link building and social posts
- Design and executive email strategies to maximise previous customer’s engagement, purchasing and conversion, reducing bounce rate.
- Refining the website format and interacting with the web developers and IT team to design or make changes to achieve maximum customer appeal.
- Report and record competitor activity and market trends, making recommendations and improving our market position.
- Research and develop strategies to understand and use data to our advantage from marketing tools, including search engine traffic and drop out points.
- Knowledge in the following areas: Adwords / Facebook / Retargeting / Display / SEO /Cross promotions / Email Marketing / CPC / Copy Writing.
- In-depth experience in driving online marketing activities
- Working knowledge of driving organic traffic and tactics and strategies for paid ads through Social Media
- Proven experience with using analytical and data-driven methods to make continuous improvement to web metrics
- An entrepreneurial mindset and motivation to grow a business by driving innovation
- Familiarity with various social media and building engagement tools
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Assisting customers with their questions and queries via phone and email.
- Training customers on our multichannel e-commerce platform.
- Documenting ensuring that it is up-to-date and maintaining support portal.
- Feedback to the development team and testing new features.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Marketplace knowledge of Amazon, eBay, Magento and other ecommerce platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven experience in a Customer Service area.
- Experience of working in, or selling into online and offline retail.
- Knowledge and understanding of omnichannel online retailers’ needs such as eBay, Amazon, Magento, Kiosks and Point of Sale.
- A passion for helping sellers to sell and earn more.
- Prospect and build pipeline of prospects within the target market of online and offline retailers.
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities.
- Manage contracts and agreements to ensure that expectations are being established, communicated, and met.
- Meet and exceed individual targets for new business development.