About 247 Commerce
At 247 Commerce we build ecommerce websites with Magento and integrate them with ERP, Finance and CRM systems. Now entering our 8th year in business, we have built our reputation on the quality and consistency of our work. Our portfolio includes well-known names such as the British Museum, V&A, Oxford University, Chartered Insurance Institute and many more. Over the years we have also helped Brands and SMEs optimise their multi-channel marketplace sales on Amazon, eBay and 12 other marketplaces via our proprietary 247 CloudHub application. Having already built up a diverse and globally recognised client-list, in 2019 we plan to increase our reach even further as we expand into new markets and sectors.
To help with our ever growing Magento and multichannel ecommerce projects, we are looking for a QA Analyst to join our exciting and dynamic team.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team working on own multi-channel e-commerce software, many Magento e-commerce websites for various high net worth companies, famous museums, and many more; also responding to about 50-100 inbound support requests a week for e-commerce software support. We’re on the lookout for a passionate Analyst who immerses self in bringing out a quality product or website with minimal defects by writing exhaustive test cases and executing them. The role will suit an IT Graduate with a qualification in computer sciences with a QA certification of minimum four years.
About You …
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, or equivalent QA certification (desirable)
- Knowledge of the software lifecycle specifically those areas relating to Test
- SQL database query experience
- Experience of interfacing with online payment portals
- Experience of working in the Retail software testing sector (desirable)
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
You’re Ideal If You’ve Done Any of the Following …
- You’ve previously worked on an eCommerce related project
- You’ve got previous experience working in the marketplaces like Amazon or eBay, using Shopify, Magento or BigCommerce
As a QA Analyst, You’ll Be …
An enthusiastic, upbeat individual who is quick to learn, has a genuine interest in online business and the skills and experience to help our clients grow their businesses. You’ll also need to be able to keep up with our dynamic Technical Director, helping prioritise the department’s key issues while resolving client’s queries quickly and efficiently.
Your Role Will Include …
- The ability to write, execute and troubleshoot manual as well as automated tests.
- Use of a variety of testing tools is a plus, such as SoapUI
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team and building strong peer relationships
- Ability to learn, retain and follow test procedures.
- Ability to learn quickly unaided by documentation and advice
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to learn on the fly and inform others of solutions
- Analytical approach to tasks.
- Dependability to work alone at times, as well as with others, staying on task at all times
- Ability to create test scenarios outside of regimented test plans.
- Ability to remain focused and see lengthy tasks through to completion.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to detail and convey findings.
What you’ll need to succeed …
Our ideal candidate would be a technically-savvy problem-solver who enjoys using their knowledge and skills to address client’s enquiries. Commitment and enthusiasm for our services are essential – we expect all employees to contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be part of our success.
Our Ideal Candidate Will …
- Possess a pro-active and positive approach to problem-solving
- Have a passion for technology, particularly e-commerce
- Possess strong communications skills (both written and oral) and be comfortable using modern technology
- Have the confidence to deal with senior level clients and members of their team
- Be able to think creatively and contribute ideas to resolving client’s queries
- Be comfortable using their initiative while knowing when to escalate critical issues to their manager
- Be well organised to ensure that no client queries are lost or ignored
- Be capable of working effectively with our team of customer support agents
- Be reliable and punctual