About 247 Commerce
Here at 247Commerce we’re a commerce savvy, a tech-driven heavy team passionate about what we do in the SaaS and eCommerce space. Want to work on leading technologies and platforms across e-commerce with us? Since 2008 have had a huge variety of incredible clients across numerous industries from big brands to small ones helping them grow. Offices in the UK and India and we are rapidly continuing to grow. 2020 so far has seen us grow the client line-up base which will act as the catalyst for accelerated growth and now we are looking to grow further to deliver our ambitious plans. It’s time to utilise the strength of the company and our incredible network of partners to establish the business as a successful and growing member of the 247 Commerce Family.
As a UX designer, you'll play an integral role in taking the customer journey to a whole new level:
- Design effective, usable customer experiences across mobile, web and 3D experiences
- Prototype new features and improve existing functionality through user flows and wireframes
- Work closely with the Digital Customer Experience Manager to gather requirements and create best in class user experiences through user centric designs
- Develop the UX for new customer experiences for cross channel programmes (e.g. digital products and virtual experiences - ensuring they are delivered globally through a consumer first UX)
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple departments to deliver a best in class experience including the brand, content and brand communications teams
- Collaborate across the omni-channel team on key digital projects.
- Work closely with the marketing, product and technology teams (internal and agency) to define best practice design and implement at pace
- Work through customer's needs and optimise customer experiences
- Analyse and unpack user behavior and motivation and make UX decisions based on evidence
- Bachelor or masters degree in a design related field
- 4+ year’s experience in user experience design
- Significant UX experience and a curious passion for the specialism
- Knowledge/experience of working on Magento / Big Commerce / Shopify / Woo Commerce will be required
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary omni-channel team
- Experience in retail domain
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management
The Perks…• 22 days holiday per year (+ bank holidays).
• The opportunity to develop a career driven by YOU.
• Great company culture and relaxed office environment is easily accessible near the beautiful Kew Gardens.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.