Shape Your Future Commerce
with the world's most powerful
with the world's most powerful eCommerce platform.
Feature-rich and highly customisable, Magento 2 ecommerce platforms give businesses unparalleled power and flexibility.
With unlimited scalability for both B2C and B2B companies, Magento 2 creates opportunities to:
- transform customer experiences
- reduce business costs
- respond quickly to market opportunities
- drive new revenue growth
- meet ever-growing customer expectations
Get Started with a Free Demo
Trusted by over 300,000 businesses and merchants worldwide
Four Key Considerations to Help You Evaluate Your Upgrade
Think "out-of-box" with native platform enhancements
Magento 2 delivers many features and functions natively that were previously delivered by extensions. This gives merchants the flexibility and agility required to deliver a high growth store and stellar customer experience.
Check Before You Extend Yourself
Magento 2 offers high quality extensons with easy installation that empowers merchants to expand store capabilities as your needs, and sales, grow.
Put Your Best Store Performance Forward
Magento 2 scales with your growing business, so as you see higher traffic and order volumes from your store, your customers will continue to experience fast, reliable online services.
The Best Total Cost of Ownership
Magento 2 is the choice for thousands of merchants primarily for its lower ownership costs and faster implementation times.
Magento by the numbers
in digital commerce through Magento platforms in 2017
merchants and developers have already chosen Magento to power their ecommerce
faster sales growth for Magento merchants compared to other platforms
(source: 2017 IR Top 1000)
Why choose Magento?
Magento unlocks a world of possibilities for merchants looking to grow their online businesses. Powerful, agile and easily scaleable, the platform empowers merchants to create irristible shopping experiences that attract new customers and inspire deep loyalty.
The real power of Magento lies its incredible flexibility. It really is capable of doing just about anything you can think of – and experts like 247 Commerce can leverage its features to produce a solution that uniquely meets the needs of your customers and business.
Magento's full feature set is expansive, but it's ideal for merchants who need:
- a flexible, all-in-one cloud-based solution
- enhanced security features
- integrated capabilities to accelerate sales
- ability to add capabilities easily to your store
- to manage the creation of rich content across many types of products
- a broader geographic reach
- intelligent fulfilment automation rules
- streamlined multichannel operations
Click on this link to download a full Magento 2 Open Source Feature List
Moving to Magento 2
Whether your online store is built on Magento 1, Shopify, Opencart, PrestaShop, Bigcommerce, Woocommerce or another platform, switching to Magento 2 for greater integration, automation and customisation is smart business.
The main thing you need to know about migrations to Magento 2 is that, with careful planning and the right tools, you can import data to Magento 2 with ease. The technical solutions team at 247 can ensure the process goes smoothly, guiding and supporting your team throughout the planning and migration process by:
- helping define your requirements
- designing new user interfaces
- transferring your product catalogue
- migrating customer and order data
- rebuilding core features
- updating extensions
- protecting and enhancing SEO
- testing, deploying and monitoring
Our team can help you migrate from your existing platform to Magento 2 in a hassle-free and seamless manner. Click on the link to find out more about our Magento 2 Migration Services
The Cloud Platform Built for Whatever’s Next
Magento's best-in-breed cloud commerce solutions give businesses unmatched agility and scalability. Trust the global leader in commerce solutions and experience limitless ecommerce with no compromises.
A Service Support Team That's Always On Point
247 Commerce provide Magento support services for the software and stores we develop. We offer 'Pay-As-You-Go' Support Hours at an hourly rate of £120, and Monthly Support Plans tailored to bespoke requirements which feature 24/7 monitoring, priority response, a dedicated project manager and out of office support.
Client's can use their Monthly Support Plan fees to add additional store features, make user experience enhancements, or simply undertake routine maintenance tasks like Magento updates and security patches. And, to help client's save for future support, we allow unused monthly service hours to be rolled over for 12 consecutive months.
You'll find our technical support team are there to help you resolve issues quickly and efficiently, and offer technical advice whenever you need us. You choose how you need to get in touch with our technical support team; by phone, email or online chat for when that suits.
Whichever way you want to get in touch, you'll find our team are personal, professional and always on point.
How much does a Magento 2 Open Source implementation cost?
We completely understand the need to know the likely costs of implementing a cloud-based system like Magento 2 Open Source before setting up a demo. While every client has a completely different set of requirements, we offer the following as a very broad guide.
Magento development projects usually have three main components:
- 1)Set up fees which start at around £20,000 for a limited set of integration and customisation requirements. This covers setting up your new system (incl. hosting), training and walking you through your initial use. Additional fees depend on the number and type of additional integrations and customisations required to connect your back-office systems.
- 2)Fixed ongoing monthly fee start from approximately £1,000 per month This covers your ongoing hosting, support and training requirements, and fees are fixed at an pre-agreed level depending on your needs.
- 3)Bespoke additional integrations and customisations - costs are available on request
The World's Most Powerful Platform
Magento 2 gives your business the flexibility other platforms can't. With Magento 2, you can
- create unique customer experiences
- offer seamless shopping everywhere
- build intelligent & efficient operations
- meet & exceed high expectations
You'll also benefit from:
- a dedicated 247 Account Manager
- a fully-managed on-boarding process
- easily accessible support (phone/chat/email)
- between 2-4 hours training and development per month, as required